NOTICE REGARDING COVID 19
We are currently operating in a normal capacity.
Patient health and safety is our number one concern.
We are asking that if you answer yes to any of the following questions prior to your appointment please allow us to reappoint you for a later date:
- Have you or other persons living in your home had a recent cough and/or fever?
- Have you or other persons living in your home recently traveled to China, Italy, Japan, Iran, South Korea?
- Have you or other persons living in your home recently traveled to Washington, California, or New York?
- Have you been exposed to someone with a known COVID-19 infection?
- Has anyone in your household been exposed to someone with a known COVID-19 infection?
- In order to decrease the risk of contamination we are removing all magazines from our waiting areas.
- We are asking that you limit the number of patient escorts to one person.
- Parents please do not bring any children who are not patients to your appointment.
- If you would prefer to wait for your appointment in your vehicle until it is time to be seen in order to limit contact with other patients in the waiting area, please call the office and let us known when you have arrived in the parking lot. We will then call your cell phone when it is time to come in to the building.
Morehead City Office call ……(252) 247-2258
Jacksonville Office call …………(910) 353-3535
Goldsboro Office call ……….…(910) 736-2082